MDA experts are highly experienced in reviewing reports submitted by other experts. Our intention in reviewing these reports on your behalf is to discover any of the following:
- Incorrect assumptions that might impact calculation results
- Faulty input data – from vehicle damage information, scene measurement data, or other raw data source
- Incorrect interpretation of evidence
- Oversights in evidence reviews
- Mistakes in calculations
- Improper methods or procedures in relation to best practices
- Improper use of computer software to calculate, simulate or animate results.